Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Kid's Polls...

Okay, it isn't hard... It's a simple click of the mouse... It is an anonymous opinion... Can you all perty please vote on my kid's polls? My little Brielle checks hers EVERY DAY to see how many votes are on it. Last week's was a total disappointment for her 'cause she only had 8 votes on it! (Do any of you have guilt yet? :)) The polls are down the sidebar towards the bottom and they change them every week. Mothering... There is always SOMETHING we are trying to fix to make our kid's happy, huh? :)

No comments:

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)