Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bored Baby...


Many of you live in real places where you can find entertainment on a cold day for your bored kids. Well, I don't, dang it! When the kids are getting the winter-crazies, I don't have a lot of options. In fact, I only have TWO options... the public library or the playland at Arctic Circle! I was going nuts the other day, needing somewhere for Brig to play without giving him frostbite or hypothermia, so Tony packed him up & took him to Arctic Circle so I could have some peace & quiet for a little while. I guess it is sort of like Christmas time where the kids have more fun with the boxes than their toys. Same thing on this day... Brig came home laughing his handsome little head off 'cause he got to wear the sack on his head. Who cares about the slide or the tunnel. He just wanted to put the sack on his head. Oh, what a love!

5 comments:

Campbell said...

He's so cute. He looks so much like Bridger....it's amazing!!!

MikeG Family said...

Cute little Briggy! If only we lived closer to each other, we could let these boys of ours play together and get their energy

k8shoe said...

Very cute! We played with some brown sandwich bags just yesterday because I was trying to think of something for my 2-year-old to do besides watch tv. We made puppets with them....the hat idea is even better!

erika said...

He looks like having fun!Mackenzie would pull out all the bowls&pans When she was little.I cant believe she will be 10 on the 10th.Time flyes.

Sondra said...

Hey I think he looks very entertaining! I'd rather watch him than a lot of other things! And trust me, there's not much to do in our tiny town. I feel your pain!

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)