Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cat Food & Marshmallows




My kid ain't no dummy. This is how I found him. Look closely, 'cause he dumped a pile of Lucky Charms on the counter, then proceeded to pick out only the marshmallows! He left all the yucky stuff... I don't even know what it is really called, but at my house we've call it "catfood" ever since my sister, Val, said it looked like catfood. So, my brilliant little 21 month old son, Brig, ate all the marshmallows & left the catfood. Isn't he a doll?!?! What a genius!

5 comments:

Traci said...

I think alot of kids love to do that, or they eat them all out of their bowl with milk, then ask for more marshmellows please!

Jillian said...

this is exactly what avery does.. so funny! who taught them that? by the way, she is 20 months, I didn't know they were so close in age!

k8shoe said...

I love the cat food name....we're totally going to have to steal that!

Sondra said...

What a wonderful little fellow! Being a mommy is the absolute best!

Katrina said...

Everyone knows you don't eat cat food! He is a smart guy.

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)