Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, Brielle!



Yesterday was Brielle's 7th birthday, & today we had her "Purse-Party!" She invited 8 friends over & we had a lots of fun. First, all the girls decorated composition notebooks that Tony had cut to the shape of a purse & I helped them cover with scrapbook paper. The girls added lots of "bling" to them, & we put on a ribbon handle. SO CUTE! Then, they made bead necklaces (After they decorated their purse notebooks, they had to decorate themselves!) After that, we had a crazy game of high-heel-musical chairs. I think my heels will never be the same... there were a lot of almost-twisted-ankles, but luckily none of the heels broke off my shoes! (What? Concerned more about the shoes than the little girl's ankles? Nah...) Of course, I made her a "Purse" cake (wow, I suck at making cakes...). It's so fun to see Brielle feel so special... to be the center of attention... to unwrap lots of presents! Today was HER day, & she loved EVERY minute of it!

8 comments:

MikeG Family said...

Happy Birthday Ellie-loo-hoo! You look beautimous and I'm so glad you had a fun party! I love you and hope to see you soon! Gup - way to go with the "purse" theme - you are way too crafty and creative!

MikeG Family said...

Oh, and you "suck at making cakes"?! Whatever. Just look at that thing - it's awesome! That is one pretty little cake!

Cordie said...

That is a awesome party idea! THe cake looks awesome and the purses are such a good idea! I love all the pictures! And no, I don't have a professional camera it is all about Picasa baby!

The Perkins Family said...

Happy birthday Brielle. It looked like you had a fun birthday party. The purses were very creative KoriAnn.

k8shoe said...

Look at you Martha Stewart! You are SO crafty! That's a great idea for a party (I might have to steal it for my daughter's 6th birthday).

Sondra said...

Very neat party ideas! Cheyenne would have loved it! I love all of the adorable pictures of the girls.

Guppy, Will you please email Jennifer's (Foo Foo's) email to me. She left a message on Chey's guestbook, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how get back with her. The guestbook doesn't really show emails. My email is sondra3@gmail.com.

And if you happen to speak with her tell her that I love her! Thank you. Sondra

Doney Days said...

What a cute idea! You're such an awesome mom! I hope your kids know that!

Jeff and Holly said...

You are amazing. I want you to plan my next party! That is if I ever get around to having one!!

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)