Friday, April 18, 2008

Any Others I Missed???

So, My sister, Karmen, added a real good "Life Lesson" to my list. Here it is...

"oh, and one more thing you should have added to your list of things you have learned...If you get into a car accident because your sexy younger sister decided to grab the steering wheel from the passenger seat, don't tell the cop that you sneezed; they won't believe you."

Ha ha ha! I'm laughing a lot! I remeber that life lesson SO WELL! (So does the mayor of South Jordan's mail box. It has never been the same since that awful "sneeze" ~) I do have to differ on the part about "sexy..."

Any other's out there I missed?

5 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm glad you told me of that life lesson. Now I don't have to learn that one the hard way :)

Dorian and Angie said...

You are such a smart YOUNG lady!!! I loved reading the life lessons. I dont think my last comment posted but hopefully you got my happy birthday wish. We need to do lunch sometime soon and I think its "datenight:thirty" dont you?

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Hahaha I remember that story!! Seems like forever ago! I also remember my parents saying "You don't do things like that, do you?" "No....."

Summer said...

here's one for ya (forgive me kate): if you're ever 8 months pregnant and shaving in the shower, it's probably not a good idea to reach across your body to turn down the water temperature--trust me, just put your leg down and start over! :)
(this is a lesson I was able to--thankfully--learn vicariously)

Katrina said...

Ouch, the shaving pregnant one reminds me of one I learned the hard way. It is best to not iron without a shirt on when you are 8 months pregnant.

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)