Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Manner's Tea

Click to play Manner's Tea
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!


Every year the 1st graders at our grade school have a "Manner's Tea" where they teach the kids "manners". First, they do little dances with a BOY, then they have a "tea party" where the kids have to curtsy to their "BOY," who then pulls their chair out for the girls to be seated (this is NOT a date, people!), then they put their napkins on their laps, & eat cake & punch! It is too cute! Brielle is in a light pink dress, 2nd from the front of the left side of the screen. Her partner is Josh Pope, who informed her that he was gonna "sneak a kiss" during the dance (she was HORRIFIED & I told her his mama would be watching & he wouldn't DARE in front of her!) You'll have to pause the music at the bottom of my blog to hear them "Rockin' Around the Clock"... Brielle did SUCH a cute job! You can tell she's counting out her beats. She's my beautiful little perfectionist! I just love her little bootie-shaking. She's got it going on! Her teacher this year is Suzanne Hunzeker. You'll notice I'm real wobbly... That'd be because I'm trying to hold a wiggly 22 month old kid while I'm videoing. Brielle, you did GREAT! You and your classmates did a FANTASTIC program!


12 comments:

Charity Smith said...

That is WAY cute!!

val said...

Wow, I am impressed! That was adorable, and real dancing! Woo! I think Brielle looks like a mini-you there, Gup!

Charity Smith said...

I went to Georgetown and we didn't do it but I will have to ask Tyler if they did it when he was little. I'd love to see those pics LOL!!

Harris said...

HOW CUTE!! What a good idea...teach kids manners when they are young! The dance was ADORABLE, your little Brielle is a doll!! You are such a good mom to go watch and record...you will never regret that! Your kids will watch home videos forever...I love watching what my mom recorded!

MikeG Family said...

Brielle - you're a doll! Way to go on the dancing, too. I can't dance to save my life! You did great, and I'm glad Josh didn't dare sneak a kiss- eeewww, huh?!

Ruuddog said...

Hi dolly! You are GREAT! You should have taught me these smooth moves when we went to the SnowBall!

Doney Days said...

I can't believe those kids are 1st graders! They can really move, especially your little one! She's adorable!

erika said...

Wow! she is good.I love when kids dance.Maybe because i love to dance too!

Katrina said...

Wow Those are some very talented kids. That looked like a lot of fun. But they dance way better than I could have. Thanks for sharing the video. They were adorable!

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

Ellie bo Delly! You've got some rockin moves there sis. My favorite though is your smile.

Unknown said...

You have the cutest blog ever! Your family is just adorable and the pictures are priceless. It has been great getting to know you better! I am really looking forward to volleyball! We'll have a great time! Have a great day!

Karmen said...

Kelsie says, "pretty dance, Brielle!" I loved watching it too! You were the best dancer out there, Brielle! Was is fun holding a boy's hand?!

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)