Thursday, October 9, 2008

Plum diaper! Yummm...

My beautiful new friend, Heidi, & her family
Last night, my friend, Heidi, came over for an impromptu dinner & playnight. It was so fun! her little son, Sam, had been eating plums all day long, & then he had a stinky, rotton diaper happen! Heidi changed his diaper in their van, then ran kids to soccer, & came back to my house, forgetting about the diaper. Shortly after that, I had to pick up my kid's from volleyball, & since her van was blocking in my Excursion, she told me to just take her van. I jumped into her van (the one with the stinky plum diaper still in...) & ran to pick up Brikenna & Brooklyn. After we got back home, Heidi realized that diaper was still in her car & was HORRIFIED that her van probably reaked. As she started to apologize, Brikenna walks in on hearing only a portion of the conversation, and pipes up, "Your van smelled GOOD!" Ha ha ha! We laughed our heads off! She LIKED the smell?!?! What?!? Kenna is NEVER gonna live that one down!

12 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

haha That's great. Hey if you want to still see our blog since we went private, go to lookatbeardallsblog.blogspot.com and leave your e-mail address and I'll add it to our family blog. Hope all is well.

Kally said...

That is hilarious. Joel took some pictures of Kenna and Brooklyn although Brooklyn did not want him to and they look SOOOOO grown up I couldnt believe it, it didn't even look like them and we just saw them at the reunion. They grow fast. Is your computer working now again? Hope you got it fixed. Oh speaking of diapers Kody keeps sayings poopy head poop this or poop that I think he got that from you... poo speckle. :)

Deb-t said...

Ew, Kenna....ILL! That is a classic though...

Katrina said...

Maybe it smelled like plums!

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

How stinking funny!!! do you love the pun! Hey gup. Thanks for the temple day. Needed it

Allie said...

HAHAHA! LOL! Kenna cracks me up!

Karmen said...

Disgusting post, my sis! Oh well, I've got a tree full of plums and now all I'm going to be thinking of is how they look/smell after they've gone through your body! OOh. Want some?

val said...

Funny girl, Kenna! I know she was trying to be sweet, and walked right into a trap! I thought this was going to be about the color of a diaper change.. not so bad! Still bummed that you aren't going to be at girls' weekend with us Guppers!!! Miss you already, and sorry about the bad pun up there...

k8shoe said...

Glad you're back to blogging! Did you get your computer fixed?

Cassie Skinner said...

Hey girl! Haven't seen you in awhile. I love the stinky diaper story. Your blog is so much fun to read, you always put in the funniest things. Your awesome.
www.skinnsters.blogspot.com

Jeff and Holly said...

Haha, I'm so glad you blogged that so that she really never can live that one down. Too funny. Good thing all of you have great personalities and can laugh at your bloopers!

erika said...

Weird,That she would like that smell.But fuuny too!
Just to let you know.We moved out of state.If you want to know where email me or find out on my blog.Or Debbie too will know.

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)