Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break 2008



Snow. Ice. Frost on the windshield. Mud. Boots. Gloves. Getting stuck in my own driveway. Daily. Those are the fun things I got to say goodbye to this week! My family packed up & took off for Sunny St. George! We had SO much fun. We stayed at Mom & Pa's house, but connected up with Val & Joel's families every day. Whether it was for an outing to Snow Canyon, to hit Pizza Hut, to have an Easter Egg hunt, have a BBQ (mom snuck & ate BBQ chicken when she thought no one was looking! hee hee) to go shopping, to find golf balls at the Golf course, go to the temple (tried, at least. TWICE!) or simply to hang out & veg in the hot sun. Ahhh! It was fabulous! The weather was in the high 70's each day & my whole family was simply SWEATING! We aren't used to such grand weather! We think 45 is something to celebrate...

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful time! I really REALLY needed the thaw-out there is sunny St. G!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sure had a lot of fun when you came down, come down more and more, next time we should go swimming in our pool, yes we still call it our pool even though we moved!!!
Anyway loved having you guys here, love jokakakoju, Joel

val said...

Oh, it was such a blast to have you guys here! Therapy for me! And those pictures are all so fun and cute! Lots of fun memories and happy smiles there! Thanks for taking your spring break here so we could have fun too! I am queen of the exclamations points for sure!

Camille said...

Cute pics Gup! I am copying Val and saying that you are an awesome photographer! Serious! Looks like you had a fabulous time :)

MikeG Family said...

Aww, it sounds like you guys had a blast, and I'm so glad you got to go! I'm happy you had great weather, too. Wish I was there to join in on all the fun!

Jeff and Lea said...

I love St George! Family is the best. I'm so happy that you got out of cold Bear Lake and got some warm sunshine! I bet that trip rejuvenated you. Love the pics, you all looked so cute!

Doney Days said...

Glad you guys had a blast. I wish we could have seen you! We probably did, from a distance! :)

Jeff and Holly said...

I just posted a blog you might appreciate. I'll be in town Thurs, doin anything?

Karmen said...

What is all that blue stuff in Tony and kids' mouths?! St. George, St. George, St. George...It looks like a blast! Glad you guys got to go have fun in the sun, with some of the fam! I'm jealous, though!

The Perkins Family said...

Looks like you had fun. It's so nice to get away from this weather and go somewhere warm. I went to visit my parents in AZ a couple weeks ago and it was in the 80's. FABULOUS

Sondra said...

Oh how nice! 75 degrees sounds heavenly! You must live pretty far north in Idaho. Our snow has melted except for the big piles where we shoveled it off the roof and driveway. It looks like you all had such a nice time.

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)