Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Midnight Air Hockey. Bring it!


So, "Santa" brought the family an air-hockey table. What a dang blast! We spent the day having tournaments... There are rules, though. One rule is that the kids are allowed to use 2 hitty-things (What are they called anyway?!) while Tony & I could only use 1. The other rule is that adults have to close their eyes & play blind in 10 second increments. The 3rd rules is that having the lights on is optional. They are dumb rules... That's why I lost... I mean, how can I compete with the kids in those odds? I'm totally not playing with them anymore... I'm tired of losing!

Ha Ha! Everyone thinks I'm shy... whatever! Now take THAT!


Dang, Brielle is better than I thought...



Come on, Brielle! Don't let a BOY beat you!




The midnight air-hockey bash... the tournament to name "King Ruud" of the Air Hockey Table... The favorite gift that Santa brought... Wanna come & challenge? New Years is open for visitors!

6 comments:

k8shoe said...

It sounds like you guys know how to have fun at your house! I'm jealous...an air hockey table would be a blast!

MikeG Family said...

Okay...I finally updated our blog just for you! :) I absolutely love the pictures in the dark with the lights on- they are awesome! Mike had a blast helping "Santa" set it up. We can't wait to come back and play with you guys...and I promise we'll follow all the rules! Bring on the tournament, baby!

Jillian said...

Man you guys are such a cool family! That looks like so much fun.. and your guestbook and christmas card ideas are so cute! I can't get over how beautiful your family is! It's good to catch up with you guys on here!

Cordie said...

How fun! Your basement looks so cute. What kind of camera do you own? It seems to take a great picture!

Jeff and Holly said...

Tilly-change, I WISH!!! That pic was taken with some help from a little one, if you know what I mean! Times have changed though, but now V.S. is helping me. Hope to see you at Steph's, assuming she does her super bowl party!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

I love the smilebox photos you're putting up, especially the sleigh riding ones. Are you the photographer? YOu have some very photogenic kids. By the way, thanks for the wonderful talks you and Tony gave a few weeks back in the first ward. They were both really good. Hope all is well.

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)