Sunday, December 9, 2007

Lazy Sunday...

Lazy day in the Ruud's household... Church went great. I had my first Sunday teaching the Relief Society lesson (I'm 2nd counselor) and the Stake Relief Society Presidency had to drop in without notice! Yikes! But the lesson went real well, so it's all good! Tony & Bridger are LOUDLY watching the Patriots play in the family room. Tom Brady is Bridger's current hero and I think he'll continue idolizing him as long as the Patriots keep winning! Brooklyn is freezing, so she is curled up in Brig's "nuggle nuggle" (his camouflage fleece blanket) next to me. I think she wishes I'd hurry and get off the computer so she can e-mail her cousins and friends! Brielle wants cold lunch to take to school tomorrow, so she is irritating us to no end by continually asking "where's the peanut butter?" "where's the bread?" "where's the treats?" Oh, my heck, where's the earplugs?!? Kenna is unusually quiet, which is odd. I wonder where she is and what she's doing... Maybe I should take a minute and check to see that she isn't off lighting matches or eating my candy stash that is hidden next to my bed... Brig is wandering around waving a flyswatter! Just a sec... I have to grab it before he either hits me with it or sucks on it! Okay. I'm back. It's cold and snowy outside, so I think I'll just go curl up with Brooklyn and turn on the fireplace & bribe one of my kids to brush my hair! Aww! Now that's a great Sabbath day!

5 comments:

MikeG Family said...

Ha ha ha...I love the visual of Brielle running around trying to make a PB&J! Your page is darling, and I'm so glad you're bloggig. Yay! Love your buns!

Cordie said...

Yeah!!! I was so excited when Tiff told me you had a blog! I will be checking it often! Can I just tell you have a beautiful family! I can't believe how big your two oldest girls are! Those are the only kids I remember you having! Now you have 5 wow!!!

Campbell said...

Gup, this blog is of course just like you- very classy! The pictures are awesome-you have a way of manipulating.....pictures, that is! Looks great. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Awesome guys! This is so fun! I will start a blog in January, I swear! So fun! Great job~ Love you all....val

k8shoe said...

Hey,
Cousin Katie (Fowers) here. What a beautiful family you have! Your kids are so cute....very beautiful pictures! Glad you joined the blog world. :)

Family Reunion 2008!


Bear Lake


Ruud & Proud of it!

Summer at Bear Lake

Summer at Bear Lake

About Me

My photo
Montpelier, ID, United States
I love... mascara! (The more layers, the better!)... My hunka-love named Tony... My fabulous-five! (Brooklyn, Brikenna, Bridger, Brielle, & Brig!)... Sister's Weekends... Keith Urban! (If I were a polygamsit, he'd be husband #2...:)... A fast-paced game of volleyball... Warm Vacations... Olive Garden & Macaroni Grill... Cheating at card games (Hey, it's funner that way! :))... Funny shows... Snuggling in warm clothes straight from the dryer... Fast 4-Wheeler rides in the mud... Loud music... Big malls in big cities... Taking pictures... E-mail... Carmel pretzel ice cream... Foot Massages... Hair Brushings...Teenager-Style Clothes! (I have a problem ~ I still think I'm 18...)